The covid-19 pandemic has led many of us to feel overwhelmed and stressed. In general, the covid-19 panic, and countless situations could led us to these unwanted situations which fortunately we can avoid with just our attention, the attention we give to our ambience, people and things. Accompany me to discover how your attention can help you out in ways you would never have imagined.
Discover how to create Endorphins to overcome panic and stress
Benefits of Endorphins
To fight all these conditions that make us feel overwhelmed we always can use neuro chemicals in our favour. Two of these many chemicals are endorphins and enkephalins that can be grouped in the Endogenous Opioids which are primarily produced in our brain and have multiple actions and responses throughout the human body.
One of these Endogenous Opioids’s actions in our body is basically to mass pain that helps us feel better when we experience discomfort and soreness.
So, the big question is: How can you create endorphins to mass your pain?
Want to know more about this and many more. Discover how your Attention is Reframed.
Creating this specific neuro chemical is easier than you think, and you can do it by:
- Trying new things that you have not done before
- Doing yoga is great for that. When you stretch you create endorphins
- Laughing but belly laughing that gives you pain in your stomach
- Feasting, having a big meal. Especially what we call in Spain “sobre mesa” you can sit down and start to chat with your friends. By enjoying that moment, you can create endorphins
- Also, anything that has to do with hugs, cattles, messages, kisses and sex which will give you dopamine and oxytocin
Here you can learn some examples of creating Endorphins in day-to-day actions. Even better, there are some studies that affirm that having a high level of Endorphins can improve your immune system.
Learn on my book how your attention is more important than you think.